What You Need To Know
If you are booking for the first time, please book "pay at delivery" and write your preferred time slots in "additional requests" at the time of booking. We'll check availabilities with the teacher and once confirmed you can pay online.
Location PinNo info provided
- Completed her Master of Arts in Music History and Bachelors of Art in Music Pedagogy In University of Art Nis, Serbia.
- Successful piano/theory teacher with students regularly achieve best results at an examination.
- Skilled at establishing creative curriculum and innovative programs.
- Teaching students with determination (ASD, ADD, ADHD).
- Self-motivated, well organized at high energy approach to music education.
- Well developed awareness and individual learning styles.
- Expert in motivational skills, positive and flexible.
- Highly experienced in teaching piano to individuals with special needs also and has the below licenses and qualifications:
- How Brain Imaging Help Us Understand and Treat ADHD ADDitude Strategies and Support for ADHD & LD
- Understanding Anxiety FAMILY FIRST MEDICAL CENTER, INC
- Building Hope with LEGO - LEGO Therapy Hope AMC & LEGO Middle East
- Autism Awareness Cambridge Training College Britain
- Intensive Interaction by Graham Firth High Hopes Pediatric Therapy Center
- Explained Online Summit ADDitude Strategies and Support for ADHD & LD
- Friends Resilience FAMILY FIRST MEDICAL CENTER, INC
- How to Best Explain ADHD to Your Child, Family and Friends ADDitude Strategies and Support for ADHD & LD
Qualifications / Tags
Typical Availability*Show calendar
*For Private sessions only and Subject to confirmation before booking
No notes provided
24h in advance-no charges | In case of emergency contact the teacher ASAP | Cancelation at the spot - will be charged full price