What You Need To Know
TEMPORARY HOLD ON SESSIONS DUE TO COVID-19 PREVENTION MEASURES IN PLACE. WE WILL BE BACK SOON. Class Schedule: Mon & Wed 3pm | Baby Ballet (Ages 3-4) Mon & Wed 3:30pm | Junior Ballet (Ages 4-5) Mon & Wed 4:15pm | Pre-primary & Primary (Ages 5-6) Mon & Wed 5pm | Grade 1 (Ages 7+) Please mention your preferred date at Booking Notes | After you book your initial class, GFX will be in touch to confirm and inform you about booking options for the full term.
- Gain confidence, poise, and improve their posture.
- Ballet gives your child a solid framework on which to build classical ballet technique.
- Ballet concepts like – jumping, walking, marching and turning – are reinforced each class.
- Kids are kept enthralled with the use of props and costumes.
- Most of all it is a creative outlet for young ones.
Qualifications / Tags
Typical Availability*Show calendar
*For Private sessions only and Subject to confirmation before booking
After you book your initial class, GFX will be in touch to confirm and inform you about booking options for the full term.
Cancelation at least 6 hours before the class starts.
Reviews for Company’s Services (0)
No feedback's found