What You Need To Know
Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, company will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability.
Location PinNo info provided
Background InformationHow Do We Teach Painting Online Effectively?
- Learn visual elements such as line, colour, shape and space
- Techniques of pencil shading and colouring
- Drawing landscapes and animals
- Names of colours, colour values and mixing paint
- Basic perspective drawing
- Imaginative painting inspired by festivals
- Imitate two grandmaster paintings
- Art styles, art history, and art appreciation from other cultures as students refer to the historical art timeline.
- Styles and topics include ancient Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Gothic, Renaissance, Ancient cultures and folk art.
- Using imagination as a resource and expressing through multiple mediums
- Create self portraits taking creative liberty
- Conveying different emotions through art
- Learn simple human anatomy focused on their gestures/poses
- Paint favourite cartoon characters
- Focus on sensory experience of students' relation & understanding of nature & their environment, pulling from personal life experiences with visual representation through art.
- Expose students to different styles of architecture.
- Compose different types of building and cityscapes.
- Introduced to different folk & tribal arts in India - Warli, Madhubani, Kalamkari & Indian Leather Puppets
- Learn style and pattern of different art forms while learning their history
- Students are introduced to the bright and vibrant Fauvist style of painting.
- Works of significant artists in this movement will be introduced and imitated
- Introduced to expressionist artists where colours and shapes are not used in a way people see them, but as the artist feels them.
- Introduced to abstract art, where students are encouraged to let the brush flow wherever it leads them.
- Works of significant artists of this movement will be observed to inspire artworks.
- Art in popular culture (such as television, film, and technology) will be exposed to the students
- Significant artists works in the genre will be introduced and imitated
Qualifications / Tags
Typical Availability*Show calendar
*For Private sessions only and Subject to confirmation before booking
No notes provided
Cancel anytime, no questions asked 100% refund for unused classes. Rescheduling - inform atleast one day in advance.
Reviews for Company’s Services (0)
No feedback's found