LEGO is NOT just a toy. There are enormous possibilities to explore through LEGO. Kids and adults may have different approaches towards LEGO, but here, at RAELS in association with Sunday Bricks our approach is the STEAM Methodology! Building LEGO models involve silent thinking, patience, and creativity. LEGO is a way to explore and develop the skills one didn’t know he/she possessed. Kids learn a number of salient skills in a fun way while playing LEGO.
Playing LEGO leads to –
• The understanding of spatial knowledge
• The science behind mass & weight
• The working of gravity & force
• The calculations involved in building a LEGO structure (LEGO architecture)
• Better usage of color combinations and different shapes
• Innovating and creating something new every time
• The ability to problem-solve with calm and patience.• In our regular weekly camps 1- bricky day, each kid gets a LEGO theme to explore. Themes are allotted to the kids based on their age and experience in building LEGO. Kids get to build models based on the themes allotted; a LEGO theme consists of 3-4 LEGO models. Towards the second half of the session, they design a background suitable to the theme. At Sunday Bricks, kids are free to try absolutely anything creative – drawing, coloring and sometimes they also demonstrate short LEGO stories.
Lego Workshop Course Details
BUILD YOUR MEMORIES
•Children participating in this workshop will build a Lego Photo Frame
BUILD THE TALLEST ANIMAL
•Children participating in this workshop will build a giraffe and its habitat
ADD LIFE TO BRICKS
•Children participating in this workshop will build 2 types of finger puppets using lego bricks.
•Childrem participating in this workshop will build brick people using lego bricks
•Children participating in this workshop will build a fish & seaweeds.
•Kids will be inspired to other undersea creatures like octopus and crabs.
50 to 60 Lego Bricks (2x2, 2x3, & 2x4)
1 Lego base plate
1 Page of a newspaper
1 Paper Straw
1 Black Marker
No. of Sessions: 5
Duration: 40 mins to 1 hour
Time: 3:30 PM (Dubai Time)
Fee: 65 AED per session
Pay for 3 and get 1 free
Book All 5 Workshops and Pay for 4