What You Need To Know
The Track includes 3 courses: Microsoft Certification - Word, Microsoft Certification - PPT, and Microsoft Certification - Excel | Upon booking the course, you can choose between private or group sessions. Private courses start immediately after you book, at the time and date of your choice. Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, the company will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability.
Location PinNo info provided
Background InformationMOS Certification - Word
First released in 1983, Word is still one of the most widely used word processors in the world. In this course, students explore and learn about all the different features of Word. They will also prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam to earn an official Microsoft certification.
- Modify and style text and paragraphs
- Insert, design and layout various elements in the document including shapes, images, 3D models, icons etc.
- Add and style headers and footers
- Add and style tables of content, tables of figures, appendixes, reference lists, etc.
- Effectively use review features such as spell and grammar check, thesaurus, comments, etc.
- Go through practice tests for the MOS: Word certification exam
MOS Certification – PPT
PowerPoint remains the leading software for creating presentations and working with it is an essential skill. In this course, students learn about all the different features of the program and create well-designed, professional presentations. They will also prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam to earn an official Microsoft certification.
- Add and design various elements of a slide including headers, text boxes, images, videos, etc.
- Animate slide transitions
- Animate slide elements to create interesting and engaging presentations
- Discover and use the various built—in slide show features.
- Go through practice tests for the MOS: PowerPoint certification exam
MOS Certification – Excel
Excel is a powerful spreadsheet editor whose built-in features make it a versatile platform for many business tasks including tracking inventory and accounting. In this course, students will learn about the different features of Excel. They will also prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam to earn an official Microsoft certification.
- Format and align text within cells
- Format and design cells
- Use excel formulas to complete specific tasks
- Draw powerful and colorful charts of various types
- Sort, search and filter data
- Go through practice tests for the MOS: Excel certification exam
18 hours of live online sessions with Geek Express Certified Trainers
Geek Express certification accredited by STEM.org & KHDA Dubai
Final project development
Digital portfolio access with automatic attendance and progress reporting
Access to Geek Express online platform
Qualifications / Tags
Typical Availability*Show calendar
*For Private sessions only and Subject to confirmation before booking
No notes provided
No cancellation policy provided
Reviews for Company’s Services (0)
No feedback's found