What You Need To Know
Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, the company will call you within 1 business day to confirm your booking details.
Background InformationEngage young children in active learning with play experience where they construct and compile their own knowledge. Summer camps are a great way to promote your child's problem-solving skills, enhance imagination, independence and creativity.
- Cognitive development
- Creative development
- Social development
- Language development
- Physical development
- Explore arts and learn colors in a fun messy, learning activity.
- Helps children focus, assist with fine motor skills and promote mindfulness
- Crafts activity educates kids on shapes & colors and enhances creativity and hand-eye coordination.
- Intensify memory and concentration through identifying, matching, and cutting different shapes.
- Sports enhance self-esteem and social interaction and promote a healthy skeletal system.
- Activities that help build strength, encourage flexibility and improve balance and coordination.
- Improves fitness and mental endurance and teaches children to work as a team.
- Farewell picnic with some nice sweet treats for the last day at camp
- Group Session (max of 6 kids) - 990 AED
- 2 weeks Summer Camp (6 sessions)
- 2 HR per session
- 11 AM - 1 PM
- 3 sessions per week
- Every Sun, Tues, & Thurs
- with Teacher Natasha Rayner
Qualifications / Tags
Typical Availability*Show calendar
*For Private sessions only and Subject to confirmation before booking
No notes provided
No cancellation policy provided