What You Need To Know
Workshop takes place on Saturday, January 25th, or alternatively Saturday March 7th both 10.00am to 12.30pm. If you are interested in this class please chose your booking option for the date you prefer and choose pay at delivery. Amy will get in touch with you to confirm your space. Babies are welcome to attend.
Background InformationHelp your baby learn to be an adventurous and healthy eater from the very beginning.
- The science behind baby weaning
- How to avoid having a picky eater
- How to introduce finger foods to your baby
- Ideas on some (inexpensive) equipment you may want to acquire
- Ideas of food options for home and away
- How to make weaning easy and enjoyable for you and your baby
- Baby sign language you can use during feeding to make communication easier for your baby
- What to do if you baby chokes (and how to tell the difference between gagging and choking)
Qualifications / Tags
Typical Availability*Show calendar
*For Private sessions only and Subject to confirmation before booking
No notes provided
Please let Amy know as soon as possible in case your plans change and you are not able to attend the workshop.
Reviews for Company’s Services (0)
No feedback's found