What You Need To Know
After you book Malin will call you to schedule the sessions based on your availability.
Background InformationOur midwife Malin completed her bachelor of nursing in Sweden in 2011 and then her master-degree in midwifery and reproductive health. She moved to Dubai in 2014 and worked in labor and delivery unit in a busy hospital. She became a personal trainer during her first pregnancy. Her passion is small babies and to help moms to get the best start after delivery. Malin will provide you all the necessary care and support needed to maintain a healthy pregnancy.
- Blood Pressure & urine check (to detect early pre-eclampsia)
- Tummy measurement and palpation (to see the how the baby is positioned in the tummy)
- Mobility/Exercise Emotional support (Provide professional care and support to expecting mothers that suffering from conditions as, stress, anxiety, trauma from previous deliveries)
- Preparing for labor (list and equipment, what shall I bring to the hospital and prepare at home?)
- Support with creating your birth plan Prenatal classes: These sessions will help you to learn how to navigate yourself during the maternity journey from the early pregnancy symptoms to the first time with your baby after delivery.
- Lactation support, advices and interventions
- Emotional support after delivery with blues and depression Introduction and information about kegel exercises and exercise after pregnancy
- Examine the baby for growth and well being (weighing & measuring)
- Infection control (breathing, temperature, elasticity, color)
- Jaundice check and prevention
- Answering all the questions about your baby
- Twin-baby support and advices
Qualifications / Tags
Typical Availability*Show calendar
*For Private sessions only and Subject to confirmation before booking
No notes provided
No cancellation policy provided