What You Need To Know
Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, the company will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability.
Location PinNo info provided
Background InformationThrough our workshops and consultancy, My Governess aims to give you and your nanny the skills, strategies and confidence to provide your child with educational activities and future goals to give them the best foundation in life.
- Creating an enabling environment (sorting the play areas to be as inviting and stimulating as possible).
- Learning realistic expectations for children in their early years (up to 6 years old). This covers the 7 areas of development (based on the EYFS British Curriculum). We get practical and create many fun activities based on your child's interests and goals.
- Creating a personalised weekly schedule, which will give your child a more structured day. This promotes confidence and independence within your child, and empowers your nanny too.
- Discuss certain health and safety aspects, as well as cleaning and sanitizing.
- There are an array of workshops, such as learning about sensory play, arts and crafts, numeracy, literacy, story sacks, potty training, etc.
Qualifications / Tags
Typical Availability*Show calendar
*For Private sessions only and Subject to confirmation before booking
No notes provided
No cancellation policy provided
Reviews for Company’s Services (0)
No feedback's found