What You Need To Know
The Online Workshop takes place on Sunday, Aug 16 at 9:30 am - 12:30 pm live via Zoom. Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, the company will call you within 1 business day to confirm your booking details. Get a discount if you refer a friend. Please email us at email@example.com for further details.
Location PinNo info provided
Background InformationHelp your baby learn to be an adventurous and healthy eater from the very beginning.
- The science behind baby weaning
- How to avoid having a picky eater
- How to introduce finger foods to your baby
- Ideas on some (inexpensive) equipment you may want to acquire
- Ideas of food options for home and away
- How to make weaning easy and enjoyable for you and your baby
- Baby sign language you can use during feeding to make communication easier for your baby
- What to do if you baby chokes (and how to tell the difference between gagging and choking)
Qualifications / Tags
Typical Availability*Show calendar
*For Private sessions only and Subject to confirmation before booking
No notes provided
Please let Amy know as soon as possible in case your plans change and you are not able to attend the workshop.
Reviews for Company’s Services (0)
No feedback's found