What You Need To Know
After you book Cathy will call you to schedule the sessions based on your availability. | A Bowen Therapist addresses the person holistically, not just the condition. Due to it's gentle nature it can be done on anyone from newborn babies, in pregnancy and up to old age. Bowen Therapy can help with all types of injuries from acute to chronic, especially where healing has ceased or reached a plateau.
Background InformationBowen Therapy is a very gentle form of manual therapy.
- Childhood issues: Infant Colic, ADHD, Bed-wetting, Growing Pains.
- Stress, Anxiety and Depression in children, teenagers & adults
- Musculoskeletal Injuries & Pain
- TMJ disorders, Migraine & Sinus Pain
- Digestive conditions: IBS, Constipation, Reflux
- Hormonal & Menstrual problems
- Fertility issues & Premenstrual Syndrome
- Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis
- Autoimmune Disease symptoms
Qualifications / Tags
Typical Availability*Show calendar
*For Private sessions only and Subject to confirmation before booking
No notes provided
Please, in case of cancellation, reach out to the team at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled appointment.
Reviews for Company’s Services (0)
No feedback's found