What You Need To Know
Once you complete your booking HSS will call you within 1 business day to confirm your booking| The Duration of the class is 6hours |Training dates may get rescheduled in case of less numbers of participants
Level 2 International Award In Emergency First Aid At Work
Emergency First Aid is an Internationally accredited qualification. The course familiarizes students with the roles and responsibilities of the Emergency First Aider, including assessing an incident, recognizing signs and symptoms of injury and illness, and assisting a casualty who is suffering from injury or illness. Students will learn and be assessed on their practical ability to deal with casualties on different emergency situations that require first aid.
All Health & Safety Solutions training programs are tailored to the specific training needs of the learner/client given their specific roles, responsibilities and training objectives.
Training manuals and course content are based on industry best practice, international standards, as well as legislation and regulatory requirements of the UAE local authorities.
- Introduction - The Emergency First Aider
- What is First Aid?
- Emergency First Aid in the Workplace
- Responsibilities of the Emergency First Aider
- Action in an Emergency
- Primary Survey
- Secondary Assessment
- Breathing and Circulation
- Principles of Resuscitation (CPR)
- Disorders of Respiration
- Disorders of the Circulation
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Other medical conditions
- Use of Epipen
- Medically Qualified International Trainers/Assessors
- Internationally Recognized Certification
- Highfield (HABC) Approved Training Centre & Tutors
- Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Service (DCAS) Accredited Tutors
- DCAS Approved Establishment, Permit # T12005
- American Heart Association Registered Training Site
- EHS Trakhees (JAFZA)
- Practical Based Application training
- Training Manual with latest ERC guidelines
- 3-Year International Certificate Validity with Pocket ID
- 1 year customer support as needed
Qualifications / Tags
Typical Availability*Show calendar
*For Private sessions only and Subject to confirmation before booking
Upon successful completion only, each student will receive a Certificate fWear casual, comfortable clothes for demonstration/practical exam. There will be a short break in mid session. Parking is available at Latifa Tower next door (AED 5.00 per hour). Please be advised that Card Payment Facility is not yet available at HSS Training Point.
A cancellation must be made 48 hours in advance prior to booking date, for an ad-hoc booking 4 hours would be required, Cancellations after this period or non-attendance will incur a payment charge of 100%
Reviews for Company’s Services (0)
No feedback's found