What You Need To Know
Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking Babs will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability. General working hours are Sunday till Thursday 8am – 5pm
Location PinNo info provided
Babs is a certified Sleep Sense Consultant and has undergone a comprehensive training and mentoring program. Together with her natural instinct, it has given her the best tools and knowledge available to help you to get your little one sleeping through the night.
Like many problems we face nowadays, our reflex for dealing with changes to sleep habits is to do some research. Googling, reading books, asking friends. While you have likely picked up some useful advice, here’s the problem: every child is different. They have their unique temperaments, personalities, and needs. Similarly, you are different from other parents.
That’s why the most efficient, effective way of dealing with sleep issues is to work one-on-one with a professional coach. Someone who will evaluate your child, your parenting style, and your unique situation to develop an easy-to-follow plan.
The Sleep Sense ™ Method was created out of a strong belief that healthy sleep habits make for healthy children. A well-rested child is curious, energetic, happy, playful, and eager to learn. Sleep Sense™ is a proven way of helping children sleep better and it has supported over 30,000 families around the world in establishing healthy sleep habits for their children.
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE
- A preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s current sleep habits and routines. Having this information will help us make the most of our time.
- A private, 60-90 minute consultation where we’ll discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, night waking, and any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- A detailed, fully customized sleep plan that I will prepare for your family. This plan will address your child’s individual needs and will provide you with clear and easy to follow steps to teach your child healthy sleep habits.
- Four follow-up phone calls during the week following the consultation. These will last 15 minutes, and we’ll use them to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any questions.
- Unlimited email support during our time together. Send messages daily during our weeks together, and I guarantee one response within a business day.
- Sleep logs. You will be asked to track your child’s day and night sleep for the time that we work together, so we can both see where things may need changing and to celebrate successes.
New-born 0 - 12 weeks
This package is designed for expecting families or families with a new-born, 0-3 months old. You will learn how to establish flexible daytime and bedtime routines, to identify signs of tiredness, what to expect of your baby and healthy settling techniques. You will then be provided with a detailed sleep plan along with 4 x 15-minute telephone calls and 2 weeks of unlimited email support.
Baby 3 -18 months
This package is designed for babies transitioning/reaching their next milestone. If your child is 3 months or older and weighs at least 6 kilograms and is gaining weight well, then he or she is ready to start sleeping through the night. This comprehensive 2 week support package is tailored to the needs of the individual child and family. It empowers parents and prepares them to support their child as they transition into a champion sleeper. Parents are taught valuable skills and tools needed to start the sleep program with their child. Full support and guidance is provided every step of the way. You are provided a detailed sleep plan along with 4 x 15 minute telephone calls and unlimited email support.
Toddler 18 + months
If you are ready to make some positive changes to your toddler’s sleep habits, this is the package for you. This in-depth profile will assess different factors that affect your child’s sleep, help identify areas for improvement and give you a concrete strategy to get your child sleeping through the night. This comprehensive 3 week support package is tailored to the needs of the individual child and family. Parents are taught valuable skills and tools needed to start the sleep program with their child. Full support and guidance is provided every step of the way. You are provided a detailed sleep plan along with 6 x 15 minute telephone calls for 2 weeks and unlimited email support.
Qualifications / Tags
Typical Availability*Show calendar
*For Private sessions only and Subject to confirmation before booking
No notes provided
No cancellation policy provided