What You Need To Know
Class Schedule: Baby Ballet 3-4 years - Monday & Wednesday 3:15pm Pre-Primary/Primary 5-6 years - Monday & Wednesday 4:00pm After you book your initial class, GFX will be in touch to confirm and inform you about booking options for the full term.
Background InformationBallet Dance Classes for kids enables them to become body aware. It also bestows them with great spatial awareness. Since music is an important part of ballet, little ones develop great rhythm. This is the reason why children who attend ballet classes develop a keen taste in music.
- Gain confidence, poise, and improve their posture.
- Ballet gives your child a solid framework on which to build classical ballet technique.
- Ballet concepts like – jumping, walking, marching and turning – are reinforced each class.
- Kids are kept enthralled with the use of props and costumes.
- Most of all it is a creative outlet for young ones.
Qualifications / Tags
Typical Availability*Show calendar
*For Private sessions only and Subject to confirmation before booking
After you book your initial class, GFX will be in touch to confirm and inform you about booking options for the full term.
Cancelation at least 6 hours before the class starts.
Reviews for Company’s Services (0)
No feedback's found