What You Need To Know
10% Siblings Discount is available. Please get in touch with email@example.com to get sibling discount coupon code for your booking. Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking Basicball will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability. There is an admin fee pr year of 150AED+VAT. Schedule: Ages 4-7: Fri@9:45-10:45am, Sat @9-10am | Ages 8-11: Fri@10:45-12:00, Sat @10-11am & 11-12, Tue @5:30-6:30pm|Ages 12+: Fri @12-1:15pm, Sat @12-1pm, Tue @6:30-7:30pm
The basic goal at this level is to learn fundamental movement (Athletic) skills trough basketball in a positive fun way. It is not to win, but rather to have fun while playing basketball. Providing basic athletic skills will build a base for the child that will enable him or her to develop to their full physical potential in later years. The main feature (Mini-basket) of the training of technical and tactical elements must be versatile techniques in all positions in the game. With respect to didactic aspects, it is necessary to reinforce the positive in relation to children and encourage discipline in behavior.
Movement skills: Coordination, Agility, Running, Jumping (Athletic and Gymnastic drills) should cover at least 50% of every session, change of direction, stopping of motion (short duration, anaerobic activities).
- Ready position (holding the ball).
- Triple treat stance.
- Stationary dribbling (Ball control), low, high, wide.
- Movement while dribbling, start and stop (Protecting the ball), change of direction, height, jump stop, two contact stop.
- Passing the ball (stationary, moving), long pass - Catching the ball (absorbing, on the move), Pivoting.
- Shooting position (squaring feet, follow trough) – Lay-up (with progression).
- Defensive position (Basic stance, on ball, of ball), face to face defense (adjust speed).
- Game (1 on 1 offense and defense, transition-fast break and defense), spacing.
Qualifications / Tags
Typical Availability*Show calendar
*For Private sessions only and Subject to confirmation before booking
No notes provided
In case the participant could not attend the training for any personal reason, the missing sessions won’t be compensated or added to the expiry of his membership, a catch up session is possible in some locations.
Reviews for Company’s Services (0)
No feedback's found