What You Need To Know
After you book, the company will call you to schedule the initial assessment session based on your availability. Initial Assessment / Consultation fee will be waived when a session or package is purchased.
Location PinNo info provided
Background InformationMelanie was born and raised in the Philippines. She graduated in 2010 with a Bachelor in Secondary Education. She is a professional teacher and passed her licensure exam. She is also a Registered Behavior Technician here in the UAE.
- To increase desired/appropriate behaviors: Reinforcing procedures increase on task behavior or social interactions.
- To teach new skills: Systematic instruction and reinforcement procedures teach functional life skills, communication skills or social skills.
- To maintain behaviors: Teaching self-control and self-monitoring procedures to maintain and generalize job-related social skills.
- To generalize or to transfer behaviors from one situation or response to another: Completes assignment in a specialized school to performing as well in a mainstream school setting.
- To restrict or narrow conditions under which interfering behaviours occur: Modifying the learning environment
- To reduce interfering behaviours: Preventing self injury or sterotype
Qualifications / Tags
Typical Availability*Show calendar
*For Private sessions only and Subject to confirmation before booking
No notes provided
24-hour notice required prior to start for full refund
Reviews for Company’s Services (0)
No feedback's found