What You Need To Know
After you book your initial assessment session, the company will call you to schedule the date. If you have already done your assessment, you can book and pay for your packages here, company will contact you again to schedule the dates of your sessions.
- Attention Stamina - Attention Stamina will teach you how to direct and sustain your attention. This will help you develop your ability to pay attention to low stimuli activity for longer periods of time.
- Visual Tracking - Visual Tracking will teach you how to maintain your attention while visually tracking a randomly moving object or person. This will help you pay attention to your teacher's lesson while he/she is walking around the room.
- Time on Task - Time on Task This exercise teaches a student to begin an activity quickly, and stay focused on that activity until it is finished. This is not always easy for an individual who struggles with attention.
- Discriminatory Processing - Discriminatory processing will teach you how to take in different bits of information and recognize what is important and what you can filter.
- Short Term Memory - Short term memory teaches you how to process information (both visual and auditory) and hold that information in short term memory long enough for recall. This will help you develop your ability to remember dates, names, items in a list, and other facts.
- Does your child’s attention seem scattered?
- Does your child have difficulty directing his/her attention?
- Does your child have difficulty sustaining attention to a single task?
- Does your child pay attention only when you or the teacher are in proximity?
- Does your child lose attention immediately once you have moved out of proximity?
- Does your child have difficulty participating in a sport and sustaining attention to his/her required task?
- Does your child lose interest unless what he/she is viewing is highly visual?
- Does your child have difficulty completing tasks independently?
- Does your child often fail to pay close attention to details or make careless mistakes in schoolwork or other activities?
- Does your child frequently have difficulty sustaining attention during tasks or play activities?
- Does your child avoid or become resistant to engage in tasks that require sustained mental effort like homework?
- When your child is working on an assignment independently, does he/she need constant redirection? Does your child have difficulty following multiple commands?
Qualifications / Tags
Typical Availability*Show calendar
*For Private sessions only and Subject to confirmation before booking
There is a one-time fee per student (220 dhs excl. VAT)to be paid directly at the Study Room. The Study Room offers lessons Sunday - Wednesday from 9:00am - 7:00pm and Thursday's and Saturday's from 9:00am - 5:00pm.
In the event that a Student is unable to attend their lesson, The Study Room requires notice before 11am on the day of the lesson. For Students attending lessons on a Saturday or the morning Enrichment Program, The Study Room requires notice via email by 7pm the day before. If the Client notifies The Study Room before 11am on the day of the lesson, the Client may reschedule this lesson. This make-up lesson is dependent on The Study Room schedule availability and needs to be rescheduled within the registered Period. It is the Client’s responsibility to contact The Study Room to schedule make up lessons during the Period. In the event that the Client is unable to notify The Study Room before 11am on the day of the lesson, the Student is not eligible for a make-up lesson. The Client is entitled to 1 make-up lesson per 5 lessons purchased. Additional cancellations will be regarded as missed lessons and may not be made up. FREEZING LESSONS: The Study Room lessons are outside of and irrespective of all school mid-term breaks and holidays. The Study Room will only be closed on Fridays and UAE Public Holidays. The Client should give The Study Room a minimum of two weeks notice if they will be traveling over the school holidays and would like to freeze their lessons until their return.