What You Need To Know
No info provided
Background InformationGeneral Rules
- Security precautions are our Priority
- We have right to accept or regret anyone who caused problem on previous tours / trainings
- Security Life Jackets suitable for any age group
- Assistant Trainer
- Everyone should wear a sport shoes which covers feet and toes.
- All attendees accepts all security precautions for captain and themselves
• It is done according to the days and hours determined by the participants while studying. Trainings are given in groups of 4-5 people. Participants must be 16 or older.
• On the condition that it is informed before the weather conditions and at least one day before.
Objective: It is aimed to provide trainees with the ability to sail a yacht with a sailing yacht in any condition without the need for a trainer, to take the boat to the desired place by making a route, to respond to maritime rules and emergency situations.
Pre-Course Experience: Having completed the BASIC SAIL TRAINING with SUCCESS or proving that it is at the same level.
Training Content: Getting to know the boat, General Yacht sailing, Marine, Gaining the ability to produce solutions in the face of problems, Basic navigation, Berthing and departure maneuvers, Anchoring, Security and storm measures, Man over boat (MOB) maneuver
Training Time: 18 Hours (4 practical x 4 hours + 2 hours theoretical basic navigation)
Training boats: Beneteau 34.7 ft (10 meters) sports training yacht
Next Step: Successful trainees can continue their Racing sailing or sailing practice programs.
• One hour “knowledge measurement test” will be applied for those who have previous sailing experience and think that they are at the Basic Sailing Training level.
• Course reservations are made according to the days and hours determined by the participants. Trainings are given in groups of 4-5 people per boat.
• Course cancellations due to the weather conditions and the latest one day notice can be made at a later date.
Captain Ozay is a professional sailing racer and instructor. He has raced different kinds of sailing yachts and provided any level sailing course about 3,500 students since 2006. He provides basic and advanced levels, offshore sailing level, night, over night and race team lessons. Over 200.000 nm passed Mediterranean, Aegean and Black Seas, Basra Gulf and Indian Ocean for professional boat transfers.
Born in 1971 in Turkey he started sailing when he was 8 years old. I raced long time.
Education & Experience
• İstanbul Sailing Academy (Heat Instructor )
• Marmara Sailing Club ( School Manager and Heat Instructor)
• Alto Sailing (Owner)
• A.S. Sailing Academy Owner – Business partner
• Once Irc class II. Yacht Europian Championship
• Twice Turkey championship Yacht class
• 2016 Turkey Championsihps overall 4# ( 34,7 )
• More than 450 starts
• More than 100 podium
Certificates / Licences
• Certificate of Competence for Operators of Pleasure Craft
• Certificate of Competence for SHORT RANGE Radio Operators
• RYA Offshore Yacht Master Licence
• RYA Coastal Skipper Licence
• RYA Offshore Safety Licence
• RYA Small Craft Basic Sea Survival Certificate
• İnternational Coastal Skipper
• TDM Professional Yacht Master
• First Aid Certificate
• Turkey sailing Federation Sailing Yatch instructor
• Turkey sailing Federation Centerboard 1.Level Trainer
• Beneteau 29 ( 1988 model ) owned
• Elan 340 ( 2009 model ) owned
• Beneteau 34,7 ( 2006 model ) owner
Qualifications / Tags
Typical Availability*Show calendar
*For Private sessions only and Subject to confirmation before booking
No notes provided
No cancellation policy provided
Reviews for Company’s Services (0)
No feedback's found